January 14, 2010

Celebrate!

I'm not one to usually care much about my birthday.  After all, as a woman those increasing numbers are never a good thing!  But today, on my birthday, I am celebrating.....not just my birthday, but the fact that all of my family members are healthy and back to school!  Whew, what a week! 

So how did I spend my day?  Shopping!  I wish I could say it was all for me, but it really was groceries and errands to get caught up from this crazy week.  But I did find a fun trinket at Goodwill for $1.96!

A cardholder someone probably donated after Christmas.  But I wanted it to hang in my office/scrapbook area for some of my favorite cards  I have made.


I'll show you something else tomorrow that I snagged at Goodwill as well.  You just never know what kind of bargains you can find!  I love a bargain!!

1 comment:

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...