March 17, 2010

My Baby Grew Up

Back in August I sent my baby away to college. I called her about every 4 hours, you know, just to check in, like any mother would do.  It was hard letting her go, and honestly, I was a little jealous!  I had never gone away to college, and I knew she was going to have a grand adventure.  I kinda wanted to stay and just be roomies with her for all the fun!
Do you think she was ready to get rid of me at this point?  Even though, thankfully, she is only one hour away, it felt like a million miles.

She is home for Spring Break this week and we are having fun hanging out.  She loves to cook, and I love it when she does!  We had a delicious cookout last night, thanks to her culinary skill.

What is the point of this post? Nothing.  I just wanted to show off my beautiful 19 year old baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful just like her mama! :) I am dreading the day mine goes. I didn't go to college either right out of high school but my kids will!!! I still haven't actually finished college either... will one day! I love the point of your post too! welcome home to your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...