March 9, 2010

Thank you for the Encouragement!

I must thank you all for your words of encouragement. They meant all the difference, and as always, it is nice to know we are not alone in this crazy world.  I savored every word over the weekend, as I pondered and prayed about this crazy blogging thing we do.

The biggest thing I learned?  Let go and let God.  He'll make this blog what he wants it to be if I give it up to him.  My exploration of what this blog should be inspired this graphic art:

And that is what this life is all about...
..Honoring My King Jesus.

Since you  inspired and encouraged me to just "be me", I have decided to stop worrying about this pinpoint focus that has been bothering me for the last couple weeks.  I will blog what is on my heart and the many things that I love about life:  Jesus, my family, my dogs, scrapbooking, stamping, gardening, beading, graphic design, photography and who knows what else!  I hope you will join me for the ride.


2 comments:

  1. Praise God! That's an awesome insight He gave you. Continue with what you're doing because like you said, ultimately, it's up to Him. Be encouraged, you are never alone in this journey, :)

    http://histreasureddaughter.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-anniversay-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have contemplated these same thoughts recently. The blogs I enjoy reading the very most are those where the writer is real and shares from her heart! It sounds like you are definitely on the right track!

    I just gave you an award over at my blog: http://www.closingtimeblog.com/?p=1520. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...