April 19, 2010

The Destruction from Adultery-Epilogue

I want to thank you all so much for your encouragement through your comments here and on Twitter.  It is a nerve-wracking experience not knowing how the truth will be received.



Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
John 8:32 NIV

I would like to share some resources with you that have really helped me:


1.  The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman.  This book entirely changed everything for me.  It made me realize why my first marriage failed, and it has greatly enhanced my new marriage.  It is a must read for any married couple.


2.  Divorce-Proof Your Marriage: 6 Secrets to a Forever Marriage by Gary and Barbara Rosberg.  My husband and I saw the Rosbergs at a Family Life Marriage Weekend a few years ago, and they were fantastic.  So many great take-aways from this book!


3.  Blessing Your Husband by Debra Evans.  I am currently reading this book and have found some great nuggets to chew on!


4.  The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.  I have always prayed for my husband, but this book brought so many more areas to me that I wasn't even touching.


5.  The Power of a Praying Wife Book of Prayers by Stormie Omartian.  These are prayers taken from the book, and more added.  I love this because I can use several a day and it is small and handy.


I hope these resources will be a blessing to you and your marriage. Again, thank you for joining me on this journey.

Tomorrow's topic-Depression: Medicate or Meditate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...