April 30, 2010

Next Week's Discussion-The 5 Love Languages

As I mentioned in a couple previous posts, one of my favorite marriage books is The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman.  When I got ahold of this book, it totally changed the way I loved my husband.  Not the quantity that I love him, but the action within that love.  That may not make sense now, but it will next week when we reveal the 5 different love languages.

If you haven't read this book, run out and get a copy so you can follow along.(check your library too)  If you have read it before, dig it out and let's go through it again!!

We'll review one per day, but don't worry, the book is a very easy read.  You'll have no trouble keeping up!

2 comments:

  1. I love this book - it totally changed the way I love my husband! I was praising him over and over because words of affirmation is MY love language but it was doing nothing for him because Acts of Service is his love language.

    GREAT BOOK - also helped me to treat my sister in law better knowing her love language!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite books. I started to read the Children's Love Languages but my kids are too young yet.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...