May 10, 2010

Great Mother's Day

Another Mother's Day has come and gone, and I so adore my family.  I was treated to breakfast in bed, complete with an omelet and fresh hash browns made by my 10 year old, waffles made by my 8 year old, and milk made by Husband.(he didn't want to be left out!)  I was then presented with some beautiful handmade artwork from both girls.

And here is my other loot!  Yes, a webcam.  I'm not sure I am brave enough to use it, but we'll see!!  A very cute coffee mug planter, a new Rick Warren book, and a box full of wires.  Oh, strange gift you say?  Maybe, but Husband knows I want electricity run out to my gazebo so I can be blogging from the comfort of my back yard this summer.  Very exciting...now I just need him to actually do the work....he has a tiny procrastination problem.

Then it was off to my brother's for a day with family.  This was my first chance to meet my newest grand-niece.  Isn't she adorable?


And had a photo with 2 of my girls and my mom.  Oldest was studying for finals at college. I wasn't too dressed up by this time of the afternoon.  We had a very relaxed day sharing desserts with the family and playing yard games.


Then we headed home, made a fire in the back yard and hung out for the rest of the evening.  Great day with a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...