May 4, 2010

Road to Relevant

Welcome!  I am so glad you stopped by today!  I hope you can stay for awhile, read an article or two, and enjoy some of my  photography, scrapbooking and crafts.

I am so excited to be going to The Relevant Conference in October!  I happened across it quite by accident.  I really only started seriously blogging very recently.  That happened after I started reading some other blogs, and realizing that there were some really cool women blogging about their family and faith, and I wanted to be a part of it.  I happened across Sarah Mae's blog, Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. and started reading every few days.  Then I saw her announcement about Relevant.  It just looked so cool!  Then I decided I needed to figure out this Twitter thing so I could learn more about it.  Oh boy, what a whirlwind!  But I have met so many fabulous ladies that I now call friends.  I can't wait to meet them at the conference.

And out of those cool relationships I was building on Twitter, I started conversing with a wonderful lady by the name of Chele.  We just seemed to always be tweeting at the same time I was, and a relationship began to blossom.  We could both quickly tell that we love to encourage others.  I was so excited and honored when she asked me to part of a new blog she was starting called Gather Inspirit.  I was even more excited when she asked if I would like to design the logo for Gather Inspirit.  Since we began, I now create a lot of the graphics for the site, provide photos for the posts, and help with writing some posts.  We are so excited to be encouraging others in their blogging journey.

With only 6 months to go until Relevant, I am doing my best to raise
money to pay for my trip to Pennsylvania. 

  • I recently created an Etsy Shop called  Daisy Corner Designs.  I love to play in all kinds of crafts, so you just never know what you might find in my shop!  Right now it is mostly jewelry and some home decor.  This is also where you can order the Relevant Pendant.
  • I am also designing blog buttons, headers and series banners. Feel free to email me if you would like something created just for you!
I'd like to invite you to follow me here and on Twitter @MySoulReflects.  Let's get to know each other!!  Relevant here we come!!!

    2 comments:

    1. Hey! I'm visiting from Gather Inspirit! Every day when I read a new post from someone who is going to Relevant, I get so excited! I love getting to know everyone before the event!

      See you in October!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much for the mention! I just love you and can't wait to meet you! You are a true blessing in my life!! Can't wait!!!!!!

      ReplyDelete

    I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...