June 2, 2010

Two New Blogs

You may have noticed in my sidebar that I now have two more blogs to my name.  I know, crazy huh!?  They are not intended to be something that I post on every day, like I try to do here.  Let me introduce you:




I started this blog after having had so many requests from my bloggy friends to do design work for them.  I love playing with Photoshop, Illustrator, and my photography, so it was a natural fit!  I have been having a blast designing blog buttons, graphics and blog headers.  Stop on over and check it out.  I have many samples of my work posted there, along with my price guide.  I'd love to design something for you!


I began this site just recently because I wanted a place to post my photography without it becoming the focus of this blog.  I have many more photos to post, but my organizational skills are some what challenged, and I have to go find them in files on three different computers!  I hope you enjoy fewer words and more photos as I attempt to capture the beautiful world around us.

Of course, all of these parts of my personality collide quite often, so you may see some cross-over posts on these three blogs of mine.

Thank you so much for visiting and for all of your support in my many endeavors!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed visiting both of your new sites! You are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new sites are amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...