August 27, 2010

Faith Filled Family and some Randomness

Today I am guest posting over at The Tuckers Take Tennessee and we're talking about how to make these cute little prayer starters for kids.  Come join us!


...and a little randomness from my week:

  • Don't you just hate when teachers put supplies on the list that no one can find in town?
  • Our one lone tomato plant finally yield a few fruits and I have inhaled several tomato and bacon sandwiches this week that were absolutely fantastic!
  • The weather has finally cooled down a bit and we are enjoying the low 80s for highs....whew.
  • Husband is remodeling our bedroom and it is taking far too long!  I love that he has the skills to do it, I hate that it takes much longer!
  • Three of my favorite christian artists came out with new albums this week and I can't wait to listen to all of them today:  Big Daddy Weave, Jeremy Camp and Phil Whickham
  • It is only the first week of school and I already have A home sick today. :(
  • Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to have come across your blog! I follow you on Twitter and I visited the Tuckers yesterday because of this post you had written!

    Your blog is beautiful and I look forward to reading more!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...