September 10, 2010

Pre-Planning Holiday Giving

Holiday planning.  It is hard for me to even type the words, but I just read yesterday there are 105 days until Christmas!  Now, I don't start shopping this early, but I do want you to think about something else.  Gather your family together for an 2010 Giving meeting!!  Sit down with everyone and go over your options, I'll give you some below, and decide as a family how you will bless others this Christmas.  By planning now, you won't be in a rush when your shopping does come around, and you can plan that extra giving into your budget over the next couple of months.  Meeting as a family ensures that everyone is included in on the decision making, which for kids is really necessary, and it also begins the season early with getting the children to focus on giving to others.

Read the rest of this post over at The Tuckers Take Tennessee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...