November 12, 2010

International Day of Prayer - November 14, 2010

Sometimes there is a social disconnect between my laptop and the rest of the world. Today as I checked my email, reality hit me square in the face with a post from Open Doors USA
 






The persecution of Christians worldwide is ongoing and very real.  Would you commit to pray this weekend for those in the line of fire?  I cannot imagine the courage it takes to stand up for your faith, to face jail time, or even death for my beliefs.

I pray God moves with each and every prayer that assaults heaven this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you at Relevant! Love, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our congregation spent time praying this morning for this very reason! My hearts breaks to hear the stories of persecution...I too hope that HUGE prayers were lifted up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...