December 14, 2010

What's In The Bible DVD Set Review


Our family has always been a fan of Veggie Tales, so we were excited to see that the original creator, Phil Vischer, has created a new video series called What's In The Bible.  I recently purchased the first of the series for two of my great nephews, who are only about 2.  I thought I should probably preview the movies before giving them as gifts, so our family sat down to watch.  I was expecting fun, of course, but what I didn't expect was how JAM PACKED this DVD is with theology!

Solid, biblical information is passed through these adorable, funny characters, and before you know it, your kids are singing songs about all that they just learned about the bible.  My husband and I even learned a few things!

The first DVD has two programs.  The first is all about the Bible and where it came from and why we can trust it as truth.  Very informative.  The second is about the book of Genesis.  Then each subsequent DVD will have two more books.  The photo above shows the first four that can be purchased as a collection, and it is now on sale for Christmas.

My girls are 10 and 9, so I asked them after we watched the video (3 times), what ages they felt the video targeted.  Their reply, "I don't know, but we sure liked it!"  Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised.  They don't know it, but they are receiving the collection above from their Grandma for Christmas!  I know they will be thrilled!

I promise you will  not be disappointed in these DVDs.  They are an extroardinary resource for learning the bible, perfect for starting terrific family discussions.

*I was not paid for this endorsement, nor did I receive any free product.  It is just that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...