January 6, 2011

Beating the Clock


Is there really any way to "Beat the Clock"?  I'm thinking not.  Since God created only 24 hours in our day, I am sure He thought it was plenty before we needed rest for the next day.  Within our usual selfish desires, we try to push it to the limit, scheduling every minute of the day and then some.

If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I am having a serious problem with time management.  What that really means is that I haven't managed my time at all!  This year I plan to change that.

As I was thinking of my word for the year (Focus), I knew this issue must be met head on if I was to be successful at anything I had in mind for this year.  God must have agreed with me, because the day I sat down to write about it, I was invited to a Time Management Bible Study on Facebook!  Can you believe it?  This is only day two, and I have already been very convicted on how I use my time.  I invite you to check it out!

Over the next week I plan to implement the use of some new software I was given to manage my time better.  I can't wait to check it out to see if it really streamlines my days.  Honestly, my management is so bad, that it can't possibly fail!  I'll let you know all about it next week.

In the meantime, head over to Seeds of Faith today to read more about my thoughts regarding the way we spend time with our families.

2 comments:

  1. I love how God puts things in our paths, just when we need them! Praying your study goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working at making better use of my time also. The number one thing I have decided to "cut back" on is this computer. It is so easy to put everything aside to check out blogs. Oops! Thank you for stopping by my blog and looking around. I am so excited about the B90 days. I really need this in my life right now.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...