January 11, 2011

Slow to Learn

I'll be the first to admit..........I am a slow learner about myself.  Teach me anything else, and I pick it up really fast.  Show me, because I am a visual learner, and I can do it again very quickly and correctly.  But when it comes to learning and knowing myself, man can I take forever to "get it".  Nothing too deep today, just the fact that I have recently discovered that I have an affinity for trees.  Yes, you read that right, I like trees!  As I have looked back on many of my photos, you guess it, many are of trees!  Even when I am enjoying the photography over at Pixosphere, I gravitate toward the photos of trees.  I don't know what it is about them, but I love their structure, their grandeur, and their symbolism.  Here are a couple great shots by a new photography listing at Pixosphere by Darron Haworth.  I don't know him, but he has some great shots to share!

Fog Timelapse by dhworth, on Pix-O-Sphere


Sunrise by dhworth, on Pix-O-Sphere


Remember, over at Pixosphere you can share your own photos, or grab something to put on your blog, and it is all free!

Aren't these lovely trees?

4 comments:

  1. You got that from your Mother!!!!
    Cool pictures. I have a few of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL tree photos! and i am a big fan of the pixosphere community. so many talented blogger/photographers :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great that you love trees and know what you love. I have a friend that loves cows. She says it brings her peace to see one. Getting to know ourselves is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a look at your photography and it's BEAUTIFUL! i too like taking photos, but I am just now learning some different techniques. Love that first shot!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...