February 17, 2011

Is Spring Here Yet?



"I just want time to do my one life well."
~Ann Voskamp


The last couple months have had me sequestered at home most days.  I  hate am not a fan of winter, so I tend to stay snuggled away at home where it is warm and dry.  Since it has been a very hard winter with extreme cold and loads of snow, I am praying diligently for an early spring.

I've developed a keen affection for my computer, Twitter, and the internet.  Some might even say I'm addicted?

So today I am planning to stay away from the computer as much as possible.  The weather is supposed to be warmer, and I really need to get some fresh air.

How about you?  Need a computer break?  Come on....you can do it.  Step away from the mouse!!


Need some other great reads today?  Check out a couple friends who always have fantastic posts!

Marci @ Overcoming Busy
Stef @ Layton Family Joy
Rachel @ A Steady Rain

2 comments:

  1. PUT THE MOUSE DOWN!

    stepping away after I write how much I love you for writing something that is in fact unpopular for bloggers. A BREAK! =)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...