February 23, 2011

Let Me Introduce You To Hearts at Home

Hearts at Home



Hearts at Home is a fantastic organization that is passionate about  mothers.  They host conferences that support Moms on every level of their journey through motherhood.  Their goals are to help you:

Feel REFRESHED and ready to embrace the challenges of motherhood.

Enjoy a fun, GETAWAY weekend with your friends.

IMPROVE your time management and run your home more smoothly.

FALL IN LOVE with your husband all over again.

REMOVE the guilt of not being the perfect mom.

Experience a newfound STRENGTH through a deeper FRIENDSHIP with God.

I've been to many Hearts at Home Conferences and I leave each and every one of them feeling refreshed and re-focused for my family.

Their next conference is happening March 11 & 12 in Normal, Illinois.  It is an easy drive from most anywhere in the Midwest.  Grab a friend and road trip!  I'll be there volunteering because I love what they do AND they have fantastic people on staff that I just love to hang out with (I used to work for them)!  Don't live in the Midwest?  Check their website for other conferences in Colorado Springs, Colorado and Rochester, Minnesota later in the year.

Check their website for details about registering, but if you have the time DO IT.  You will not be sorry.  If you decide to go, let me know, I'd love to meet you!

If you can't go, check out their website anyway!  They have all kinds of things to support you MOM!


iFellowship

I'm also sharing today over at MODSquad Blog.  I hope you'll join me!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun. I live on the east coast so it's not an option for me. Have fun and share lots of pictures with us when you get back!

    I found you through the iFellowship blog hop and I am a new follower. Have a blessed week.

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great conference! I love anything that helps moms grow and feel connected! thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going! I'm only doing Mom's Night Out and the Saturday workshops, but I'll be there the whole weekend with my sister and some other lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...