April 15, 2011

Welcome!

I am very excited to be launching this new blog today!  Gardening is my passion, so I wanted my own space to be able to share everything garden with you!

What can you expect to see here?  I'm glad you asked!  You'll find posts about what is going on in my own garden, as well as information about gardening in general.  I will also be highlighting many of the garden activities happening in my local hometown.  I plan to have some vlogs for you showing some how-to tips. Of course, you'll see lots of photos, 'cause that is a passion as well!  We'll also interview some Master Gardeners to get their expertise!  I plan to  provide information for the beginning gardener as well as the seasoned gardener!

So welcome to Garden Sweet Garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...