The days are ticking by quickly and the Relevant Conference will be here in no time! To say I am excited is an understatement! (If you haven't read how God worked out the details for me to go, read that here!)
It is a long standing tradition of this conference (teehee, it is only 2 years old) to do a fun post about random things that your roommates should
Ready or not, here's what you need to know!
- I'm an introvert until I feel safe, then I'll come out of my shell once I know where I fit in.
- I sleep with my adorable companion, Mr. Brambles the Bear, who loves traveling with me! Occasionally my soft yellow blanket sneaks into the suitcase too.
- I am NOT a morning person nor am I a night owl (talk to me about 10 am and I'll be fully engaged!)
- I've been addicted to Mountain Dew since high school. Nothing else comes close!!
- I don't drink coffee. While you're looking for coffee, I'm looking for Mt Dew...in a can.
- I've been through several bouts of depression. I talk openly about it because I want to encourage women who feel shame and fear about this issue.
- I love reading about biblical archaeology.
- I'm a people pleaser. Sometimes that is good. Sometimes that is bad. :)
- My Husband and I have been married going on 15 years and still feel like we are on our honeymoon. I'll be sneaking away to make a few phone calls during the weekend!
- I crave deep meaningful friendships with women who "get" me.
So there you have it. A few random things about me. Thanks Brooke, for hosting this fun linky party!