October 17, 2011

10 Things My Relevant Roommates Should Know About Me


The Relevant Conference: I'm Going!

The days are ticking by quickly and the Relevant Conference will be here in no time!  To say I am excited is an understatement! (If you haven't read how God worked out the details for me to go, read that here!)

It is a long standing tradition of this conference (teehee, it is only 2 years old) to do a fun post about random things that your roommates should be warned know about you before arriving.  I've read my roommates posts, Stefanie and Heather, and it is remarkable how much we have in common! 

Ready or not, here's what you need to know!

  1. I'm an introvert until I feel safe, then I'll come out of my shell once I know where I fit in.
  2. I sleep with my adorable companion, Mr. Brambles the Bear, who loves traveling with me!  Occasionally my soft yellow blanket sneaks into the suitcase too.
  3. I am NOT a morning person nor am I a night owl (talk to me about 10 am and I'll be fully engaged!)
  4. I've been addicted to Mountain Dew since high school.  Nothing else comes close!!
  5. I don't drink coffee.  While you're looking for coffee, I'm looking for Mt Dew...in a can.
  6. I've been through several bouts of depression.  I talk openly about it because I want to encourage women who feel shame and fear about this issue.
  7. I love reading about biblical archaeology.
  8. I'm a people pleaser.  Sometimes that is good.  Sometimes that is bad.  :)
  9. My Husband and I have been married going on 15 years and still feel like we are on our honeymoon. I'll be sneaking away to make a few phone calls during the weekend!
  10. I crave deep meaningful friendships with women who "get" me.


So there you have it.  A few random things about me.  Thanks Brooke, for hosting this fun linky party!

2 comments:

  1. You left out that you're a Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my sweet, sweet friend... I cannot believe how similar we are. I could have easily written your 10 things as my own. I'm so excited to meet you in person and walk through this Relevant experience with you.
    Have a blessed day...

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...