As I begin mentally preparing for my trip to Haiti, I can't help but find my mind wondering to all of the unknowns that will accompany me!
- Am I truly equipped to be a blessing?
- I've never left my family for this long before - 8 days
- Foreign foods! Can my stomach handle things I am not used to eating?
- Language barriers-Can I translate love without the use of words?
- Satan's attacks-When the kingdom advances, Satan throws up road blocks
- I never expected that on my first mission trip I would be going without my husband!
- Can I control the emotions that will inevitably find me as I witness abject poverty?
- Raising $1500-God knows where it is coming from, 'cause I sure don't!
- Surrendering to God's work
- Sleeping-Yes I worry about this. I am a big sleeper and I already know the compound where we stay is surrounded at night by barking guard dogs.
But above all, I know my God holds all the answers. If my name happens to cross your mind in the coming months as I prepare, will you pray for these items? Thank you SO much!
Would you like to partner with me financially? If you would like to contribute directly to my church, they can send you a receipt. Simply send a check(with my name on the memo line) to:
Eastview Christian Church
Attn: December Haiti Trip
1500 N Airport Rd
Normal IL 61761
Please be sure to enclose your contact information.
If you would like to help with the extra expenses, you can contribute directly to my paypal account.