October 25, 2011

Unveiling the Kings of Israel Book Review



I have recently discovered a fascination with Biblical Archaeology.  I am intrigued by the ancient finds that archaeologists are finding when they dig deep into the earth's surface in search of answers to lost civilizations.  The amount of information they are able to garner from the articles they find is astounding.

When I saw that MasterBooks had a new book out about archaeological bible history, I knew I had to get my hands on it!  It is beautifully written, with great photos of the artifacts that have been found.  I love that they are able to fit those into the history and timeline of the bible.  What I love seeing are the photos of excavations that have unearthed entire cities, palaces, and burial sites.  Archaeology has helped give answers and evidence to many questions surrounding the great flood, the fall of Jericho, and the Israelites move into the promised land.

This book is a great addition to any bible library. 



*My thanks to MasterBooks for my complimentary review copy of the book.  All opinions are expressly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...