January 31, 2012

LifeWay Women's Newest Study - Nehemiah: A Heart That Can Break


I don't know if you guys are familiar with LifeWay Women, but they have some incredible bible studies over there!  I am really excited that their newest study, Nehemiah: A Heart That Can Break, by Kelly Minter, will be kicked off  tomorrow with a live webcast and Facebook party at 11 a.m. (CST) Feb. 1, 2012!



The party will get started with live segments and online guests participation with special guests Beth Moore and Lisa Harper.  Oh and did I mentioned giveaways?  The “Nehemiah” Facebook party giveaways include:

● Kindle Fire
● $100 LifeWay Gift Card
● Bundle of other LifeWay Women products, such as No Other Gods Bible study,
Ruth Bible study, Loss, Love & Legacy CD, and a Nehemiah kit
● Nehemiah kit
● Tickets to LifeWay’s new Abundance event

Here is what the author, Kelly Minter had to say about the study, “My goal in this study is not to uncover every word [in Nehemiah], but to follow missional themes about service, Kingdom work, tender hearts, prayer, love of the poor and the sacredness of Scripture,” said Minter.

WOW!  I don't know about you, but that sounds like an amazing study to me!  I can't wait to get my hands on this book!!

I hope to see you over at the party tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...