February 21, 2012

Holley Gerth Collection- God's Heart on sale at Blessings Unlimited!

Have you heard?  Holley Gerth's amazing new book "You're Already Amazing: Embracing Who You Are, Becoming All God Created You to Be" is  #1 on Barnes & Noble's book list! Blessings Unlimited is celebrating with her by offering a 40% discount off items in the exclusive God's Heart collection of Holley's designs!



This special events runs from February 19-29, so quickly head over to my Blessings Unlimited page to order before everything is sold out! (prices in your cart will be marked at sale prices)

Then you MUST head on over to Amazon and purchase a copy of this book!! (I'm not an affiliate, just a lover of books!!)  I'm waiting on my copy to arrive in the mail any day and I can't wait to dive in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...