February 14, 2012

Ten Reasons I Love My Kindle Fire


Top Ten {Tuesday}


Husband and I bought a Kindle Fire with some Christmas money this year.  I wasn't even sure of everything it could do, but Husband thought this would be a great fit for our family.  Boy, was he ever right!  We are all enjoying it so much that we fight for our turn!  Here are ten things I love about the Kindle.

1.  It is small and lightweight and easily fits in my purse. {bonus}

2.  I added all the music from my computer and could even transfer my playlist of Worship songs.  That means the Kindle can travel from room to room with me when I am cleaning to keep me company!

3.  I have found some awesome books for only 99 cents!  I love finding a bargain!!

4.  I love being able to check my email and twitter without having to tote my laptop around the house with me. {or steal it from a game-playing child}

5.  All those ebooks I've purchased from friends can load right up on the Kindle.  Managing my Kindle is super easy from the Amazon site as well.

6.  So many fun {FREE} games!  Little A and I have been tending to a zoo app and are having a great time taking care of our animals.  Husband loves Scrabble!

7.  Educational games make waiting so much easier for the little ones!

8.  The long lasting battery is such a nice change!

9.  Deleting an app that just isn't right for our family is super easy with the touch of a button.

10.  There is something for everyone!  We all have our favorite things on the Kindle, but the problem is we only have one!!

Yep, we love it, and we would highly recommend one for your family.  And I don't even get a commission for telling you that!

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I just got a Kindle Touch..but maybe the Fire will be in my future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not out here in the UK yet, but it sounds great. I win a normal kindle and after saying I would never be converted from actual books I'm slowly eating my words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are considering Kindle Fire. thanks for these reasons to indulge. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...