Do you ever have those seasons in your life when everything just goes haywire? Oh yeah, I've had so many over the last two weeks that I had to just pick the top ten to share with you!
1. Planning a non-profit event for 400+ people tends to sidetrack housework.
2. Moving a work office. Need I say more?
3. Youngest girlie is scheduled for an overnight event at church, but gets sidetracked when sickness hits.
4. A death in the family changes our plans for the weekend.
5. Unexpected family arrive to stay overnight for said funeral.
6. Sick girlie keeps me at home, not able to attend funeral services.
7. Above sickness keeps me on a strange work schedule, trying to get an office back up and running.
8. Poor little girlie ends up with a throat infection, which keeps us home from church on Sunday, sitting at the doctor's office.
9. Dad has to take a half day off work to stay home with A, since I have to be at work for those pesky utility hookups.
10. Tending to overtime work and family = no blogging time.
Please, can anyone relate?