I don't know why, but barns intrigue me! I just can't help myself and I have to stop for photos. They just seem to ooze history. I edited this one like crazy, but I will try to remember all that I did to give it some character.
This is the original photo I am working from, which I really like as is too!
1. Duplicated my photo, applied the high pass filter on overlay 100%
2. Added a red color layer on soft light at 37%
3. Added 'Little Things' texture on color burn at 100%
4. Added 'Grunged Up' texture on multiply at 100%
5. Added 'The Veil' texture on soft light 50%
6. Added a black background to make it pop
Linking also with Barn Charm today.