October 15, 2012

Hello Again!



I've missed you all!  It's been so long since I've had any time to blog!  This is certainly the longest time I have EVER gone without a post!

I've been working now since mid-August, and can I say, I just now feel like I am getting my head above water!  Up until now, I've only been able to concentrate on work, sleeping, eating and caring for the family.  I've done absolutely no extra-curriculars!  I haven't touched my camera either, and that makes me sad.  I'm hoping that my schedule will start to feel more "normal" and I can begin adding back into life all those things that I love, including blogging!

Since I have't touched my camera, I pulled this one out of my summer stack.  I can't believe I never got it posted before now.  I was absolutely in love with the chikoree weed this summer.  It was about the only thing that thrived during our hot and dry summer.  So when I saw this field full in front of a barn.....a natural place to stop.  I even got down low, looking up toward the barn to get as much chikoree in the photo as possible.  I enhanced the blue, of course, and used Kim Klassen's  'Now' to brighten the whole photo.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I've missed your blogging yet absolutely understand finding your "legs" during this new season of working. Thank you for the beautiful picture it makes my heart happy! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo! I've missed you and hope to hear from you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot. Of course, love the barn.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...