February 6, 2009

Eyes on Me

"Daily trials would seem insignificant if you were more deeply conscious of my presence. When you are near Me you have peace and joy and rest of soul." Frances Roberts
I believe I need to post this simple quote on my bathroom mirror! It is so true. My daily struggles would seem so small if my eyes were focused on God every day. How many times do I go rushing through my day, exhausted from the stress of multi-tasking and problem-solving. But in comparison to my Almighty God, they should be miniscule. Remember the saying, "don't focus on the mountain, because I know the mountain-mover"?
I'm going to practice this new mindset this week................care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...