December 8, 2009

Gratitude

holy experience

I recently discovered Ann's wonderful blog, A Holy Experience.  Visiting there brings such a sense of quiet and calm.  I love visiting every day.  A Gratitude Community has sprung up at her blog, and I couldn't help but participate.  I have so much to be thankful for, and this seemed a great way to make it an intentional part of life, by recording those things as reminders of God's faithfulness to me and my family.

So today I begin my list of 1000 Gifts:

1.  Jesus Christ
2.  His gift of salvation
3.  His forgiveness of my retched sin
4.  My unbelievable, amazing HUSBAND
5.  Danielle Elizabeth
6.  Katherine Grace
7.  Anna Rose

Thank you for these amazing gifts, Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...