December 22, 2009

I Married a Rock Star!

Today marks 13 years of wedded bliss to my Knight in Shining Armor.  I could not have found a more perfect man to be my husband, so I know all the glory belongs to God for orchestrating our meeting.(long story)

I am so thankful for a man who understands me, who encourages me, who puts up with my mood swings (seriously, he's been through several bouts of my depression!), and loves me with an unconditional love that I have never experienced before. 

Don't get me wrong, we've had some scrapes just like every other married couple, but somehow it always comes back to just being awesome.  We work really hard at keeping it that way.

Can I encourage you to find the awesome in your marriage again?  Take time for each other, talk much, talk often, play together, hang out, be best friends.  We don't go out on many "date" nights, but we sure have fun hanging out on the couch watching movies, playing scrabble(I lose) and enjoying each others company.

Take hold of what God intended to be your most important relationship.  CELEBRATE!

I know we plan to do just that today!

1 comment:

  1. What a cool post! I'm so lovin my husband too. :) Have a great Christmas! Thanks so much for linking up your Cricut Creations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...