February 4, 2010

A Blog Hop!!

 


Welcome Blog Hoppers!  I just love finding new websites to follow, don't you?   So when I saw Ann Marie was having a Blog Hop,  I knew I had to jump on the bandwagon so I could meet all of you!  It looks like the weather here might be ICE, not snow.  Bring on the springtime.

My name is Cherie.  I've been married for 13 years to an amazing man that God sent to me in his perfect timing.  We have three girls, 19, 9 and 8. 



This blog is a mix of a lot of things, just like life!  I love sharing things that God has laid on my heart.  I am a scrap-a-holic and paper hound, and I love gardening, beading and reading.  So you'll find much of all these loves woven through my posts here.

I'm pretty new to blogging, so if you stop by, give me your best piece of advise for a successful blog!   I look forward to meeting everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog with your blessings and prayers for my health. I am feeling so upheld by the love of the Lord and the Christians, it hardly feels like a trial yet. But, I still cherish your prayers! Thanks, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog... I can't wait to taste some of my (hope to be) yummy cheesecake treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie, Thanks for stopping by my blog Reflections...by Kathy. I hopped over here to return the visit and I'm glad I did. First of all--I love your blog design--so pretty! I usually have a "reflective" picture on mine, too, but I'm trying out a new template for a change. I don't know how to design, so I use what's available by wordpress.

    You a very talented! I love the necklace made from washers--and the art that you made for your hall wall. What a gift you have!

    As for my 17 cats, yes, it is a lot,but they have all been spade and neutered, and we live in the woods--and all but one lives outside. They have a great place to live, plenty to eat, and all were rescued from death row. Feeding time is quite a frenzy though!

    I enjoyed my time at your place, and I promise to come back. Stay warm during the ice--maybe spring will be appearing soon. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely family! I guess my piece of advice (although I'm still learning so much!) is to be yourself. Very nice to meet you; enjoy bloghopping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I also like to scrapbook :) Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me, it's so nice to meet you! You have a beautiful family. Great blog design too..very warm and inviting..welcome to blogging. It is great therapy, let me tell ya! And, how wonderful for you to share your love of Christ with others. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's was great to "meet" you! We share a love of books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I changed my posting editor, so I could reply to your comments. This is a test post.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...