February 4, 2010

New Endeavors

I've been working hard on some new items to add to my Etsy shop.  Trying to find some new ways to make a little extra money for the family!  I've missed a few posts this week!
 
I saw a book at the library recently about making jewelry from your toolbox.  It had so many cute ideas that I just had to try it!  And this is what I came up with.  They are ordinary washers that I have colored with alcohol inks and glaze.  Then put together into a lovely piece of jewelry!  I've had so much fun creating and I keep coming up with more ideas to produce.  I hope you'll check out my Etsy shop to see what else I have come up with.  Can you leave me  a comment and let you know what you think?  Is it something you would wear?  I sure get lots of compliments when I wear my own!

2 comments:

  1. Dang - you got skills! The best I would be able to make would be a paperclip chain ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...