February 25, 2010

Praying for our Children and Husbands

Happy Dance!  After a very long time (longer than I would like to admit), I finally spent the day creating my own Prayer Journal.   This link will take you to a download site and you can print it for your own use.   In the future, you'll be able to find it under the new page, Daily Prayers for Children.

I didn't want a dated calendar because I want to be able to use it EVERY month.  So I made a simple table with 1-31 for days of the month and added daily prayers for my kids and my husband.  I added a third column for "others", but left some blank so you could add your own.

I hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today (and leaving a comment)! You have a lovely blog! I'll be back again! - Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...