March 4, 2010

Scripture Challenge - Follow

Patter over at Triple the Scraps offered up the word "Follow" on her Scripture Challenge this week.  I chose the verse John 8:12: "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."  I find great comfort in the words "never walk in darkness".  Light gives life.  Christ is light and life.  What more can I hope or ask of my Savior?
 

For anyone who is still looking for a stand for your 6x6 pages, my husband and I have made a few and I have them listed in my Etsy shop here. 


3 comments:

  1. Clean and simple and makes a statement...best kind of layouts. Can't wait for our next word. I have to start on mine when I get back home.

    I'm doing 8x8 layouts, can your hubby make one for that size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! I love the border punch you used!! Very nice!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your page and I like that stand! definitely want to check those out.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...