August 2, 2010

A Beautiful Welcome to Horse Country

We arrived in Lexington Kentucky after a six hour drive today.  As we were finding our way around looking for dinner we happened across this beautiful park.  The artistry was stunning.

Tomorrow we are going to the Kentucky Horse Park where we will see lots and lots of these:


And since it such beautiful country here, we decided to look around for a summer home.  What do you think of this one?  Could all my blog friends meet me here next summer?  It's on the market!

1 comment:

  1. I love Lexington! Just been there once - summer before last. It's so gorgeous. I can't believe that estate is on the market! We saw them building that when we went. It's brand new!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...