November 22, 2010

Introducing Pixosphere

Today I wanted to share with you an amazing new site for photo sharing, Pixosphere!  They are a family friend website, which means that all of their photos are rated for family viewing!  The company was started by a great couple, Scott and Lisa, and they are dedicated to bring quality family friendly photos to the blogosphere to share and to sell.  Just look at several photos I found there this weekend.  They are all quality shots, ready to be used.... FREE....on your blog!


Forest by brotherscott, on Pix-O-Sphere



Flowergirl by smile74, on Pix-O-Sphere


horse by marsha, on Pix-O-Sphere


After the Sunset by tooblessedtobestressed, on Pix-O-Sphere

Shasta Daisy Closeup by cherie, on Pix-O-Sphere


This last photo is mine and is posted over at Pixosphere for sale.  You can sell photos with an advanced membership, which has a yearly fee.  I was lucky enough to win my Advanced Membership at a twitter party!  Beginning December 3rd you can hop on over to Home With The Boys to put in your entry to win a membership as well!

I am excited to say that this week I became a Community Volunteer with Pixosphere!  I am very excited to be a part of this growing site.  Big plans are in motion for 2011, and I can't wait to share them with you later.  What I can share is that you can find all kinds of cool information over at the Pixosphere site, the Pixosphere blog, and the Facebook page.  In the coming months they'll have some fun memes to be a part of as well, so watch for those to be announced.

You all know how much I love photography, and sharing it with you as I have in the past through the tab here for free photos.  Pixosphere promises to take that sharing and photography community to a whole new level.  I hope you will come be a part of the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this info with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pixosphere is awesome! I joined several months ago and have been slowly adding photos!Lol

    I am very thankful that there is finally a picture hosting site that I can feel comfortable looking at with my children around!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...