November 19, 2010

Let Go and Let God-an update

Chele had an appointment Thursday morning for a second opinion, and this doctor believes they can remove the thyroid and it may not turn out to be cancerous.  After talking with Chele, I am sure God is directing each and every step of this journey she is on.  I hope you will continue to pray for her, as her surgery has been rescheduled for November 30th.

Thank you so much to all her friends who have stopped in here to leave encouraging comments and prayers!  God is moving!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 (from Tuesday)
Friday my dear online, in real life, and blogging friend Chele from A Bona Fide Life and Gather Inspirit is heading into surgery for thyroid cancer.


Chele is a mother of four wonderful blessings and  wife to Chasen.  I cannot imagine the fear that has tried so hard to grip and terrify this family while they reconcile this illness.

God is mysterious in his ways, and he clearly tells us in scripture that His ways are not our ways.  Because if that were true, there certainly would not be a life-altering illness like cancer.

The hardest thing we can do is open our hands to the Father and place our cares and loved ones into His hands.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."  Hebrews 10:23

So I place Chele into the hands that made her.  I uplift her family as they watch and wait for her healing.  I pray for those who are witnessing Chele's faith, that they may turn to her God and know him as their Savior.

Would you be praying with me?  Can we start a prayer chain all around the world for Chele?  If you are willing to pray for Chele and her family over the next two weeks, would you link up here and offer Chele your encouragement?  Just let us know you are praying!

"The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
James 5:16


"Each prayer sets something powerful in motion."
Stormie Omartian


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

11 comments:

  1. Dear Lord, I ask you to fill Chele with your peace. Let her not be distracted by the how, but focus on the WHO. May her light shine before others, so they may draw closer to you. God, I pray for this faithful woman, her family and friends. In Jesus precious name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying!!! I know God is going to use this for His glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been and will continue to pray for her! Can you keep us updated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord, I lift up Chele and her family. Quiet their hearts. Help them to rest in You. I also lift up the hands of the doctors. May they be wise and skillful. Lastly, Father, let Chele be a witness for You. Work a miracle that the doctors and nurses cannot deny. Heal her completely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for her today. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely will be praying for Chele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying - adding her to my prayer list now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am praying for you Chele. I know you are a devoted follower of Christ and he will be with you holding your hand tomorrow.

    Does anyone know what time Chele's surgery is? I would like to be sure and pray for her during that time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying SO hard! I have been a thyroid cancer patient for 2 1/2 years and this post about the 2nd opinion gives me hope for Chele! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...