February 25, 2011

Chicken Squares-Family Favorite Recipe





My two girls beg me for this dinner each and every week!  Maybe it will become one of your family favorites.

Chicken Squares

1 8oz block cream cheese
2 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
1 Tbs. onion flake
Dash of milk
salt and pepper
1 Crescent Roll (pkg of 8) 

Soften the cream cheese.  Add chicken, onion, milk, salt and pepper.  On a cookie sheet (I line mine with aluminum foil for easy cleanup), combine two triangles of crescent rolls to make four  squares.  Add chicken mixture to center of each square of dough.  Now bring opposite corners of the square together at the top and pinch together to form a square.  Bake at 375* for 13-17 minutes, until golden brown.
We serve our meal with a baked potato and salad.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. A friend of mine used to make these. She added a little dill to the chicken/cream cheese mix. They were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this recipe. It's one of my family's favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to make these, definitely! They sound so yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we make these - a bit different, but oh so delicious!! I think anything that uses a crescent roll is a 10 in my book !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recipe! Can't wait to try it! I feel like I'm in a cooking slump lately. Same old recipes, over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. made these last night with a friend visiting; delicious! Thank you. The mix is also delicious wrapped in a tortilla!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...