April 20, 2011

Yes, Another New Adventure!

Yep, I've gotten myself involved in yet another project!  But I am really excited about it!  For those who don't know, I am a nut for gardening.  I have had several large flower gardens for about 20 years, and I love every minute I spend in them.  I'm always watching for something new and different to add to my garden.  Instead of boring all of you this summer with my gardening stories, I decided to start a new gardening blog.


It's called Garden Sweet Garden, having found the inspiration for the name from a framed piece of artwork over my kitchen window that looks out over my garden.

If you love gardening like I do, I hope you'll come on over for a visit.  I plan to feature my personal journey through gardening, as well as showcasing some local gardens and garden centers in my area.  I'll also keep a community calendar  for all things garden related happening in my area.

As always, thank you all so much for your continued support in all my endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it......I know nothing about gardening but I love it!!! I am living vicariously thru you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...