July 12, 2011

My Summertime Fun

Before you even get the question out of your mouth asking my favorite thing to do in the summertime, I have already blurted out "Gardening!"

So if you ever wonder why my posts are so inconsistent during the summer, now you have your answer, and here is the proof.



I'm typically out there for hours everyday.  There is always something to do in the garden!  The weeds keep growing and it always needs watered!

So I hope you'll continuing hanging in there with me through the summertime of inconsistent posts.  I'll be back more regularly in the fall when the flowers fade and the kids are in school.

But for now, I hope you'll enjoy what you find sporadically each week!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your garden! I can see why you want to spend your time tending to it. Some day I would like to have a garden where I can go out and cut fresh flowers to put around inside my home. I am "working" on growing a green thumb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you for being out there, I would be too if I didn't do daycare with an almost 2 year old. I tried a greenhouse this year but they burned up inside it so I need to do some research on how to start seeds. Enjoy your flowers they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...