August 30, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for our Daughters

border=


I was very excited when I learned that my friends over at the ModSquadMoms Blog are presenting 31 Days of Prayer for our daughters in the month of October.

If you are not familiar with the Mod Squad, you definitely need to head over to their blog and catch up.  They do an absolutely fantastic job encouraging mothers of daughters in their journey of motherhood through every phase. You won't find a more sincere group of women than the authors of this blog.

I can't wait to jump in with them praying for our daughters.  It is sure to be an exciting and faith building month of prayer.  Won't you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...