April 24, 2012

What's In Your Medicine Cabinet?



Do you have any of these in your bathroom cabinet?  Something you need to take every day to stay healthy?  Me too.  I’ve had to be on the same medication now for over 16 years.  I don’t anticipate that changing in my lifetime.

What ailment do you need to medicate?  High blood pressure?  Allergies?  Heart problems?  Blood thinner?  Diabetes? HIV?  Cancer?

With most sicknesses or diseases, we certainly never planned to have to be on medication for the rest of our lives.  But knowing that it is what is best for our bodies, that is what we do.

My medication is for depression.  I know my body can’t produce the necessary chemicals for me to stay healthy, so I depend on my medication to do that for me.

Did your thoughts just change when I told you what my medication was for?

Read the rest of my story today over at Sisters in Bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...