May 28, 2012

Today is the Day! Bible in 90 Days Begins!



TODAY IS THE DAY!!

Husband and I are jumping in with both feet to join over 200 other people to read the Bible in 90 Days!  I'm super excited to be on this adventure once again, and even more excited that Husband is going to join me.  I am looking forward to some great discussions as we read through together. 

It's not too late to join us!  There is even a Facebook page all set up to help encourage and inspire one another as we head through a bible reading summer!  You've got 99 days to get it completed, from Memorial Day to Labor Day.

Head over to Teri Lynn's blog if you are interested in signing up for the adventure!!  We'd love to have you join us!!

1 comment:

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...