June 21, 2012

Summer is in full Swing!

Summertime is in full swing at our house, which means we are out doing all kinds of fun and crazy activities, like watching real live jousting!

It also means that I haven't been very consistent writing here, and I am ok with that!  I hope you are too.  We are enjoying lots of fun activities, lots of family time, and very little computer time.

After all, it's not every day you can watch authentic jousting!


And I spent a great outdoor day with with my amazing family!


So I hope you'll keep checking back with me.  I haven't given up writing, but it is my favorite season....SUMMERTIME!!  So you'll most likely find me outside having fun!

Thanks for stopping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...