June 25, 2014

Bedroom Makeover

It's been a long time in coming, but I think I am finally done with my bedroom makeover!  I happened across the pattern on a throw that I purchased over a year ago at Gordman's.  It took me a long time to find something to use for curtains and the fabric for some pillows.  I am very happy with how it turned out!


Believe it or not, I'll tell you a little secret, shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but the curtains are actually fabric shower curtains!  I know, right?

I then found the fabric online to make the shams and pillow.  The black comforter came with two black shams, but that was just too much black, so I cut them up to make the small pillow!



I even added a little detail to the lampshades!





Mission accomplished!  It's been a very long time since I have had my sewing machine out.  It was fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...