December 14, 2009

1000 Gifts

holy experience


6. my 8 year old little angel who still loves to snuggle every morning
7. a family who doesn't care about a messy house
8. grace when I am sick
9. kleenex....boxes and boxes of kleenex
10. a church I love that teaches the scriptures
11. an amazing preacher....inspiring, real, fun
12. beautiful piano music from Holy Experiences blog
13. beginning piano sounds from my 8 and 9 year old girls
14. electric blankets
15. the treasure of my Dad's bible
16. my Dad sits in Jesus presence in Heaven(oh how I miss him)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely list. Sounds as if you are sick! I pray you get better quickly! Rest in Him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How touching to have your dad's bible. We lost my mother in law 2 yrs ago & although we know she is with Him, we miss her terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're creating a list. What a tender reminder each day of God's blessings in your life!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you that you stopped by today! What's on your mind?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...